Data Publisher for Outlook & SharePoint leidžia publikuoti savo elektroninio pašto duomenis į „SharePoint“ iš Outlook.
Publish your mails, appointments, tasks or contacts from Outlook to SharePoint
Provides a unique solution for a convenient and controlled content management in SharePoint, by linking and adapting data from Outlook. Can be adapted to feed data from Outlook to SharePoint lists for issue tracking, timesheets, projects or contact managements.
With the growing amount of emails and enforced limits on mailbox sizes, today’s organization needs an environment to effectively manage these information assets and apply the appropriate retention policies for emails containing company records. SharePoint is the ideal platform to facilitate this requirement, and no wonder, many organizations are adopting it to manage and share documents from a central location. Be it, emails, appointments, tasks or contacts, SharePoint facilitates storage, retrieval, search and collaboration on documents enterprise wide.
But the process of capturing and publishing of these contents from personal Inboxes and public folders has become a core issue for most organizations. Because, the inbuilt SharePoint integration in Outlook works on folder level, and does not support selective publishing of Outlook items.
Moreover, it does not support or does not recognize most of the Outlook metadata (or fields), including those user defined ones. This inability to conveniently place data such as emails, appointments, tasks and contacts from Microsoft Outlook to SharePoint, is an issue being faced by many users today.
Data Publisher for Outlook & SharePoint overcomes this limitation by allowing user to map Outlook fields, including those defined by users to SharePoint list fields. With this arrangement, you can easily file and publish emails, attachments, appointments, tasks or contacts to SharePoint, without worrying for loss of metadata
Here are some key features of „Data Publisher for Outlook & SharePoint“:
· Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint
· Support publishing of pre-defined Outlook fields, custom fields defined for that folder, as well as notes (Plain or HTML Body).
· Define and map as many SharePoint lists common to all Outlook folders, or specific to each Outlook folder.
· Choose any customized form defined for that Outlook folder
· Supports POP, IMAP, Exchange mailbox and Public folders
· Publish the whole contents of the Outlook folder to a SharePoint list in a single click
· Publish all kind of Outlook items – mails, posts, appointments, tasks, journals or contacts
· Map and publish only those fields or metadata that you require
· No security warning from Outlook
· Unlike other add-ins for Outlook, Data Publisher is designed to overcome the security warning that is usually displayed to the user if some third party application tries to access certain email address/body fields of an Outlook item
· Real-time monitoring of incoming emails/new items of an Outlook folder, and automatically publish the data to a SharePoint list
· Unicode Support
· Special Outlook views for organizing your published Outlook items
· Special MSI installer available for enterprise wide deployment (upon request)
· Support for Office 2010
Atsisiųsti ( 6.4 MB / Windows OS )