Tai paprastas teksto editorius.
Text editing works similarly to most Macintosh or Windows editors
Text editing in SciTE works similarly to most Macintosh or Windows editors with the added feature of automatic syntax styling. SciTE can hold multiple files in memory at one time but only one file will be visible.
SciTE’s initial configuration only allows one file to be in memory at once but this can be modified by changing the value of the buffers property.
Rectangular regions of text can be selected in SciTE by holding down the Alt key on Windows or the Ctrl key on GTK+ while dragging the mouse over the text.
There are two panes in SciTE, the editing pane and the output pane. The output pane is located either to the right of the editing pane or below it.
Initially it is of zero size, but it can be made larger by dragging the divider between it and the editing pane. The Options | Vertical Split command may be used to move the output pane beneath the editing pane.
SciTE can perform commands to compile or run source files with the output from these commands directed into the output pane.
What’s New in This Release:
· GTK+ Cairo support works back to GTK+ version 2.8. Requires changing Scintilla source code to enable before GTK+ 2.22. Bug #3322351.
· Translucent images in RGBA format can be used for margin markers and in autocompletion lists.
· INDIC_DOTBOX added as a translucent dotted rectangular indicator.
· Asian text input using IME works for GTK+ 3.x and GTK+ 2.x with Cairo.
· On GTK+, IME works for Ctrl+Shift+U Unicode input in Scintilla. For SciTE, Ctrl+Shift+U is still Make Selection Uppercase.
· Cocoa port supports different character encodings, improves scrolling performance and drag image appearance. The control ID is included in WM_COMMAND notifications. Text may be deleted by dragging to the trash.
· SciTE on GTK+ uses a paned widget to contain the edit and output panes instead of custom code. This allows the divider to be moved easily on GTK+ 3 and its appearance follows GTK+ conventions more closely.
· SciTE builds and installs on BSD. Bug #3324644.
· Cobol supports fixed format comments. …
Atsisiųsti ( 1 MB / Windows All )