EditPad Lite patogus, labai kruopščiai sukurtas, teksto redaktorius ir „Notepad“ pakaitalas.
A convenient, carefully designed text editor and Notepad replacement
EditPad Lite application is a convenient, carefully designed text editor and Notepad replacement. It has all the features a solid text editor needs without any bloat.
You can open as many files at a time as you want, with no arbitrary file size limit and no arbitrary line length limit. You change between the open files by clicking on their tabs. No hassle with heaps of overlapping windows. If you want, EditPad Lite limits itself to one instance, saving you a lot of task switching, and keep an icon visible in the system tray, for quick access.
Save time with the EditPad Lite Search and replace that can work across all open files. Reduce frustration with the unlimited undo and redo, which can undo changes even after saving them.
EditPad Lite is fully globalized. You can convert between ANSI, ASCII and Unicode (UCS-2 and UTF-8). Create text files in any language you like, whether that’s English, French, Russian or Chinese. EditPad Lite itself has also been translated into many languages, including all documentation.
EditPad Lite can edit structured text files quickly with the many block functions. Save parts of your text to disk and insert a file in the current text. Rectangular blocks are supported as well.
With EditPad Lite you will save paper and ink with the powerful print preview, and options like printer font, margins, headers/footers, etc.
You can adjust the appearance and functionality of EditPad Lite to your own tastes and habits with the many preferences that you can specify. Many settings such as word wrap, line numbering and auto indent can be made for each file type individually. You can also define your own file types.
Free for personal use.
Here are some key features of „EditPad Lite“:
· EditPad Lite has a lot of functionality that makes editing text files more convenient for you. A lot of this does not sound very impressive or even works behind the scenes, but you will surely appreciate it when you need it. These are only a small number of EditPad Lite’s many little features that make heavy text editing a breeze.
· With EditPad Lite you can easily open and edit many text files at the same time. There’s no limit. Many of EditPad Lite’s editing commands can work on all files in a given project at once. Quickly switch between files and projects by clicking on their tabs. Move back and forth with the handy „previous editing position“ and „previously edited file“ commands.
· EditPad Lite sports one of the most extensive search-and-replace features of any text editor. Quickly find the part of the file you want to edit. Highlight matches, fold lines, and skip over matches and files. Instantly make many replacements throughout a (rectangular) selection, a file, or all open files. Use regular expressions and adaptive case options for powerful and dynamic search terms and replacements. Clever use of EditPad Lite’s search-and-replace can automate much tedious editing.
· EditPad Lite’s Clip Collection makes it easy to keep a list of text snippets at your fingertips, ready to be inserted into the file’s you’re editing. Such a snippet can be a word, phrase, three paragraphs, half a book, or anything you want. Clips can consist of „before“ and „after“ parts to be inserted around a selection.
· Don’t worry about saving files with EditPad Lite extensive auto-save and backup options. Choose how many backup copies you want to keep and/or for how long. The File History shows you the backup copies for the current file. You can easily open and compare backups, as well as save specific milestone copies. EditPad Lite’s unlimited undo and redo even allows you to undo changes after saving them.
· Easily edit all kinds of lists with handy commands to sort lines alphabetically and delete duplicate lines. Use these commands with rectangular selections to sort and trim lists of multiple columns on one of the columns.
· EditPad Lite will highlight URLs (web site addresses) and email addresses in your text files. You can easily open the web site by double-clicking the URL in EditPad Lite. Of course, you can always turn this option off.
· If you need to type in some special characters not available on your keyboard, you can use EditPad Lite’s character map to quickly insert them by double-clicking on them. Easily insert special symbols like the trademark or copyright symbol into your documents, or enter letters from a foreign script that your keyboard does not support. If you save your files as Unicode files, you can use any character known to humanity.
· EditPad Lite edits all text files. Open text files saved on Linux, UNIX and Macintosh computers, or even text files from old DOS PCs or IBM mainframes. EditPad Lite preserves the file’s compatibility with those systems, unless you explicitly convert it. You’ll never have to worry about being unable to open a text file, and you’ll always be able to save your files in a format that people with less flexible text editors can read. EditPad Lite handles DOS/Windows, UNIX/Linux and Macintosh line breaks. Open and save text files encoded in Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32), any Windows code page, any ISO-8859 code page, and a variety of DOS, KOI8 and EBCDIC code pages. Convert files between any of these encodings.
What’s New in This Release:
· Editor: Ctrl+Left Shift and Ctrl+Right Shift toggle the direction of the text to left-to-right or right-to-left when a keyboard for a right-to-left language is installed (though not necessarily active).
· Search: Auto-completion of the Search drop-down list on the search toolbar (when using it without the full search panel) is now case sensitive when the Case Sensitive search option is turned on; the Replace drop-down list is now always case sensitive.
· Search: Pressing Esc while the search or replace drop-down list has keyboard focus (while using the search toolbar without the full search panel) moves keyboard focus back to the main editor.
· Text Layout|Cursors: Cursor shape now has two flag options. One makes the flag indicate the direction of the input language (as in Notepad), the other the direction of the text the cursor is at (as EditPad 7 did previously).
· Convert: Convert menu commands inserted an extraneous space when converting a rectangu…
Atsisiųsti ( 5.8 MB / Windows OS )