Paprasta tekstų formatavimo programa.
A code editor to help you with your work
SynWrite is a handy, easy to use text editor designed to edit programs source codes with such features as syntax highlighting, code folding, tree structure etc. It also offers support for many encodings.
Give SynWrite a try to see how useful it can be for editing the code in your files!
Here are some key features of „SynWrite“:
· Unicode support. Multiple encodings support.
· Fully customizable lexer supports RegExp, so editor is suitable for any plane text format.
· Text folding, any determined text range or user range may be collapsed.
· Line numbers, „Line changed“ color indicator on gutter.
· Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations.
· Export to RTF, HTML with syntax highlighting. Copying to clipboard in RTF.
· Stack-based markers like in CodeRush.
· Animation allows to mark out some position in text.
· SyncEdit feature from Delphi 2007 lets developers to simultaneously edit identical identifiers.
What’s New in This Release:
· syntax highlighting for many languages
· customizable highlighting
· code folding
· tree structure
· support for many encodings
· search/replace (with reg exp)
· code templates
· support for ext. tools
· toolbar themes
· customizable hotkeys
· export to RTF/HTML
Atsisiųsti ( 1.9 MB / Windows OS )