Programos pagalba galėsite ripinti blueray diskus įskaitant visus meniu ir t.t, jei esate instaliave dvd filmus ar kažką panašaus. Video kokybe HD, todėl vaizdas išliks labai geros kokybės.
The BD Rebuilder was designed to be a simple tool that can help the users shrink a Blu-ray with all menus and extras using x264(H264 video).
Backup Blu-ray to for example a DVDR(4.3 or 7.95GB) or a BDR(25GB). Requires ffdshow and avisynth. This is not a DECRYPTER, use AnyDVD for Blu-ray decryption.
· Avisynth 2.57 or later
What’s New in This Release:
· Corrected an error in which framerate could be set incorrectly when outputting to DVD and one of the resizing options is selected.
· Changed default audio selection behavior so that a track will be kept (even when the language is not one that is selected) when it is the only audio track available. This behavior can be set to be disabled using the new „KEEP_SINGLE_AUDIO“ hidden option (see HIDDENOPTS.TXT).
· Corrected a bug in which AVC sources may not be recognized as pulldown when appropriate when the 480p video type is set and can result in syncing issues. Especially useful on sources previously run thorugh BD-RB, TSMUXER,or multiAVCHD.
· Corrected an error in which DEINTERLACER_TYPE hidden option) was not being read properly.
· Updated the included version of X264.EXE to the latest release (r1924).
· Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE to the latest release (r1924).
· Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.
Atsisiųsti ( 16.5 MB / Windows OS )