Nemokama programa skirta panaikinti apsaugą nuo aplankų ar failų, kurios apsaugotos sistemos procesų ar kita programa.
Unlock file or folder, locked by system processes or applications
UnLock IT is an intuitive application that will offer users the possibility to unlock the files or folders that have been locked by external programs or system processes.
It can help you every time when you get an Access Denied error while trying to change, rename or delete files or folders, because they are locked.
UnLock IT allows you to detect processes that lock a resource and unlock it by closing file and library handles to the resource. If the resource cannot be unlocked by these methods, you will be prompted to kill the processes that hold locks.
The application can terminate not only regular applications and system processes but also viruses, trojans and other spyware processes that have a special protection from termination.
UnLock IT integrates into Windows Explorer, so you can launch it by selecting a corresponding item from the context menu for any resource. It gives you a one-click access to checking any resource for locks and unlocking it if required.
Here are some key features of „EMCO UnLock IT“:
Force Closing File Handles:
· The application allows to unlock a file by closing file handles to this file. This unlocking approach can be used to release a lock for files that are opened for modification. This approach is safe to use in most cases, because it doesn’t require termination of a process that hold a lock.
Force Closing Library Handles:
· The application makes possible to unlock DLL file currently using by running processes. In this case opened handles to the DLL are forced to close in order to release locks. This approach also doesn’t require termination of the process that use DLL. In most cases can continue to work successfully.
Termination of Protected Processes:
· If file can’t be unlocked by closing file and library handles, the application allows to unlock it by terminating processes that hold locks. Even processes that are protected from termination can be terminated successfully, so approach can be used when you need to remove resources locked by viruses.
Integration with Windows Explorer:
· To check a resource for locks and unlock it you have to enter path to the resource in the application. In order to reduce actions required to check and unlock file or folder, you can integrate the application with the Windows Explorer and access its actions from the context menu.
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512 MB of RAM
· 250 MB of free disk space.
What’s New in This Release:
· New and improved features
· Added support of Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 operating systems
· Improved locks detection mechanism
Atsisiųsti ( 10.4 MB / Windows OS )