Adresų knyga su keletą naudingų funkcijų.
Automatically dials phone, addresses an e-mail message or goes to web address contained in currently selected entry in database.
The Brooklyn Address Book Plus application was designed to help you organize your contact info and details. Organize your contacts in a simple database.
Here are some key features of „Brooklyn Address Book Plus“:
· Free-form style entry of any number of phone numbers, e-mail addresses, world wide web URLs, etc. for each entry
· Automatically dials phone, addresses an e-mail message or goes to web address contained in currently selected entry in database
· Works with all major e-mail programs, so no need to convert or re-enter addresses when changing e-mail programs
· Lets you choose when multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses or website exist in the current entry
· Easy setup of e-mail mailing lists, with an option to not disclose recipients
· Easy to search for any string (word, word fragment, or phase) in the database
· Statistics always available, such as total number of records, number of records meeting any current search (filter) criteria, last date of modification of both current entry and entire database
· Reviews and printouts are available, output may be to screen, text file, printer, etc.
· Use single copy of program and support files to maintain multiple databases
· Easy file maintenance (reindexing, back up, etc.
· On-line help file always current
· Easy install and uninstall
· Brooklyn should run fine on any computer with 32MB or more.
· Phon line connected to your PC to make the calls.
Atsisiųsti iš ČIA (1.6 MB / Windows OS)