Pašto dėžutė tinkanti naudoti vienam ar daugeliui vartotojų, viename ar keliuose kompiuteriuose ar vietiniame tinkle.
An e-mail client suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or on local area networks
Pegasus Mail is a feature-rich, multilingual e-mail client that supports multiple users and can be installed on single computers, but also on local area networks. It supports standard protocols (SMTP, IMAP, POP3, LDAP and PH) and provides you with a complete set of tools for managing your mailbox.
After setting up your e-mail account, the application allows you to view your mailbox contents using the multi-pane interface, organizing the messages into different folders, which you can also open in a separate window.
One of the main advantages of the application is the advanced mail filtering capabilities, enabling you to filter your messages using different rules. Additionally, the program can remember the files you classify as ‘spam’ and automatically file similar unwanted e-mails each time you receive them.
Security is one of the issues that Pegasus Mail focuses on. It provides SSL support, protects your privacy using its own encryption tool and detects threats that spread via e-mail, enabling you to browse your mailbox worry-free.
The powerful e-mail editor comes with spell checking tools and a built-in dictionary, while the message reader provides wrapping options. The software allows you to manage large mailing databases using distribution lists and stores all your contact details using multiple address books. Mail merge, reading confirmation, HTML mail generator, custom mail headers and Internet MIME support are other advantages that this application comes with.
Address completion, automatic replies, message templates, automatic hyperlinking, drag and drop support for attachments, mail sorting and highlighting, user-adjustable toolbars, attachment preview and the included glossaries are designed to ease your work. Furthermore, the program features mail notifications options and allows you to read and compose mails while not connected to the Internet using the offline mode.
As mentioned above, the program is suitable for running on local area networks. It supports Novell NetWare networks and features automatic listing of local users.
If you are looking for a feature-rich, yet easy to use e-mail client, Pegasus Mail might be the tool for you. It provides you with all the necessary tools for managing multiple email identities on the same computer.
Here are some key features of „Pegasus Mail“:
· Security, security, security: Pegasus Mail protects you from even the worst HTML-borne virus and trojans, and protects your privacy by intercepting web bugs. Pegasus Mail is immune to *all* the exploits that affect the „other“ mailer – browse your mail with genuine confidence
· View your folders in either a multi-pane mode (like the „other“ mailer) or in Pegasus Mail’s powerful „classic“ mode, where each folder has its own window and can be manipulated separately. Switching between these views is as simple as clicking a single button
· Mail filtering; Pegasus Mail pioneered this in 1991, and it’s still the most powerful implementation of automated rule-based filtering you’ll find in a mail client
· Content control allows you to apply comprehensive rules to trap spam and unwanted mail
· MailMerge allows you to create customized form letters to multiple recipients
· Support for all major Internet mail-related protocols – SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, LDAP, PH
· SSL Support on all protocols for secure mail access
· Distribution lists allow easy management of large mailing databases
· Support for multiple „identities“ – easily-selectable groups of preference settings
· Support for multiple users on the same machine as well as on networks
· Multiple folder formats and the ability to „mount“ other users mailboxes on your desktop
· Powerful message editor with full formatting capabilities
· Full support for the Internet MIME protocol, including digests and alternative message types
· Comprehensive HTML mail generation, in a responsible form – no remote images, scripts or other nasties, just a good range of tables, images and the other formatting you need for real mail
· Powerful, multiple addressbooks with aliasing („nicknames“) and full user detail records
· Automatic listing of local users
· Complete support for Novell NetWare local area networks, in both NDS and Bindery modes
· Selective download allows you to preview a POP3 mailbox before downloading it
· Offline operation allows you to read and compose your mail while you are not connected to the Internet
· Many ease-of-use features, including easily-accessible lists of recently-used addresses, directories and files, and address completion in any address field
· Message reader supports wrapping options to handle even the most deviant messages
· Rich plugin interface allows third-party extensions and mail forms to be developed
· Template interface allows you to design complex mail forms using a simple text editor
· Spelling checker, with UK English and US English dictionary, and user dictionary additions
· Highlight signficant messages using your own colour schemes
· Sort your mail by date, size, sender, subject, colour or thread, in ascending or descending order
· Grouped views allow you poweful extended views of the mail in your folders, including presenting message threads based on their activity
· View attachments directly from within the program
· Supports confirmation of reading and confirmation of delivery requests
· Glossaries allow you to store commonly-used texts and expand them with a single keystroke
· Automatic replies and automatic forwarding when interfaced with our Mercury mail server
· Powerful encryption interface – the program has its own encryptor, and by adding readily available plugins, can support encryptors such as PGP
· Noticeboards allow controlled posting and reading in public mail areas, much like Internet news
· Optional copies to self („sent mail“ in other programs), with the ability to prompt for a folder where the copy should be placed, and full mail filtering support to file your copies
· Selectable and user-adjustable toolbars
· Incredibly rich preferences set allows you to control practically every aspect of the program
· Rich options for reporting new mail while the program is minimized on your desktop
· Automatic hyperlinking of URLs and e-mail addresses, even in non-HTML messages
· Over 300KB of well-indexed, logically-arranged online help
· Drag and drop attachments from the desktop to Pegasus Mail
· Notepads give you an easily-accessible workspace for storing notes and work in progress
· Circulation messages allow you to send a message or document to successive people in order for comment and amendment
· Full DDE interface
· Telephone message form for the office environment
· Support for multiple simultaneously accessible POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
· Powerful Select feature allows you to select messages based on arbitrarily complex conditions
· 5MB disk space, plus whatever is required for mail storage
· 4MB RAM above minimum system requirements.
Atsisiųsti iš=> ČIA (9.2 MB / Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7)