niversalus įrankis audio/video konvertavimui, galintis apdoroti duomenis paketais.
Enables audio enthusiasts to convert all their favorite music freely to any format on-the-fly and in batch.
MediaCoder Audio Edition is an audio transcoding tool based on MediaCoder. It nicely integrates many audio codecs and tools into an all-in-one software.
It decodes almost all popular formats of audio files as well as audio stream in video files and encodes them with all its supported (and even some not claimed supported) audio encoders. All the codecs are included in the standalone software.
Featuring CUE Sheet and also DVD/VCD/CD support, all audio enthusiasts will be able to convert all their favorite music freely to any format on-the-fly and in batch.
Here are the audio encoders included:
· LAME MP3 3.98b6 (x64 build available)
· OggEnc v2.84 (aoTuVr1) / 2.83 (Lancer SSE2)
· Nero AAC Encoder 18.104.22.168 FAAC 1.26.1
· Enhanced 3GGP AAC+ Encoder (x64 build available)
· Helix MP3 Encoder v5.1
· MusePack Encoder 1.16
· Speex Encoder 1.2beta1
· FFmpeg SVN-trunk WavPack Encoder 4.41.0 (x64 build available)
· FLAC Encoder/Decoder 1.2.0 (x64 build available)
· Monkey’s Audio Codec 4.0 (x64 build available)
· TTA Encoder 3.4.1
· OptimFrog Encoder v4.6
· MPEG-4 Lossless Encoder
Some antivirus and antispyware programs flag MediaCoder Audio Edition as being infected/malware, although the application is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to your system. This is called a ‘false positive’. The term false positive is used when antivirus software wrongly classifies an innocuous ( inoffensive ) file as a virus. The incorrect detection may be due to heuristics or to an incorrect virus signature in a database. [Similar problems can occur with antitrojan or antispyware software.]
The item(s) that trigger the alerts are unchecked at installation and inactive after the installation unless the user specifically choose to install and thus activate the above mentioned component.
Here are some key features of „MediaCoder Audio Edition“:
· Supports almost all popular audio formats
· Converts audio track in video files
· Converts audio track of DVD/VCD/CD
· Converts network streaming audio
· Batch and on-the-fly audio transcoding
· Supports CUE Sheet and M3U playlist
What’s New in This Release:
· more verbose and X64 compatible CPU capablity detection
· experimental Setup Wizard
· XML-configurable (via mccodecs.xml) interfaces to audio encoders
· encoding with CT aacPlus encoder issue
· tags not transferred correctly for several audio formats
· MEncoder H.264 encoding brekage
· possible blocking issue on quad-core processors
· audio channel mapping breakage
· Wine compatible issues fixed
· Ogg/Vorbis file decoding issue
· support for Fraunhofer IIS MP3 version 1.5
Atsisiųsti ( 7.8 MB / Windows OS )