Paint.net vienas iš pačių galingiausių grafikos redaktorių tarp nemokamų šios klasės atstovų. Savo laiku šį projektą pradėjo Vašingtono universiteto studentai siekdami sukurti funkcionalesnę alternatyvą programai Paint. Dabar ši programa pažengė jau toli į priekį ir tapo pilnaverčiu grafikos paketu , sugebančiu spręsti daug įvairių problemų. Pagal savo galimybes aišku nusileidžia kitam populiariam nemokamam grafikos redaktoriui – Gimp , tačiau Paint.net turi savų privalumų. Kuriant , viena iš pagrindinių šio projekto užduočių , buvo noras pademonstruoti Microsoft .Net Framework galimybes darbe su grafika ir palaikant kompanijai Microsoft tai pilnai pavyko.
Paint.net– nemokamas grafikos redaktorius išsiskiriantis apgalvotu interfeisu ir didesniu funkcionalumu lyginant su standartiniu Windows MS Paint redaktoriumi. Panašiu funkcionalumu pasižymi nebent AdobePhotoShop.
Paint.net sukurta kaip nemokama alternatyva brangioms programoms , aprūpinta plačiu spektru galimybių ir planšetinių kompiuterių su Windows XP Tablet PC Edition operacine sistema palaikymu.
A handy image and photo customization software
Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers.
Paint.NET is jointly developed at Washington State University with additional help from Microsoft, and is meant to be a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with all Windows operating systems.Paint.NET is a photo editor and manipulation software.
The programming language used to create Paint.NET is C#, with GDI extensions.
Paint.NET has many of the powerful features that expensive commercial applications have, including the ability to use layers.
This is the second semester that Paint.NET has been a project at Washington State University, and we have the goal of adding as much functionality as expensive commercial applications provide, but of course, for free!
Here are some key features of „Paint.NET“:
Simple, intuitive user interface:
· Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. It is also designed to be immediately familiar to users of the original MS Paint software that comes with Windows.
· Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
· Paint.NET includes simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, has been cited as a huge improvement over similar tools provided by other software. The facilities for creating and working with selections is powerful, yet still simple enough to be picked up quickly. Other powerful tools include the Magic Wand for selecting regions of similar color, and the Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image. There is also a simple text editor, a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
· Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody changes their mind. To accommodate this, every action you perform on an image is recorded in the History window and may be undone. Once you’ve undone an action, you can also redo it. The length of the history is only limited by available disk space.
· Many special effects are included for perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is a unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
· Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image’s brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
· .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· 800MHz processor
· 512MB of RAM
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· 200+ MB hard drive space
· 64-bit support requires a 64-bit CPU
What’s New in This Release:
· Fixed: Saving to a folder that has been moved or renamed will display an error instead of crashing (regression from 3.5.6)
· Fixed: Saving to a Sharepoint site will now work (regression from 3.5.6)
· Fixed: Saving to a file that is marked as read only will now give an error instead of crashing (regression from 3.5.6)
· Fixed: General reliability and correctness improvements to fault-tolerant saving
Atsisiųsti ( 3.6 MB / Windows OS )