Norėdami įkelti failus į savo telefoną reikalinga speciali programa. Todėl atsisiuntus šią programą, galėsite į savo telefoną įkelti vaizdo įrašus, nuotraukas ir muziką, bet taip pat atsargines kopijas, svarbių duomenų ir kontaktų.
Search, browse, download and manage apps for mobile devices
Samsung has developed the so-called Kies application, a tool that enables you to connect your phone to a computer and manage the content stored on the mobile device. With it you can copy videos, photos and music, but also back up important data and contacts.
Installing Samsung Kies takes a while, but only because it comes bundled with all the drivers you’ll need to successfully connect the device to the computer. There are two options to do that, via a USB cable or using Wi-Fi, if your phone has such a feature.
For our tests, we decided to give the second option a spin because it’s easier to work without cables and stuff. There were absolutely no problems connecting the device to the computer and everything worked normally the whole time.
Samsung Kies lets you synchronize photos, music and videos and, in addition, there is a link to the Samsung Apps store where you can find tons of tools for your mobile phone which can be installed straight from your desktop.
You can create playlists with your favorite songs and transfer them onto your mobile device via Kies. The software is also capable of helping you update to the latest version your phone’s firmware, with only a few clicks.
Overall, if you are a Samsung phone owner and the device is on the supported list, you just have to give Samsung Kies a try. It can provide a viable backup solution you can use to safeguard valuable data, sync contacts schedules and memos alike.
Here are some key features of „Samsung Kies“:
· Anyone can download free apps. Members and non-members.
· Save your favourite apps to download when you’re ready.
· Save your payment details in your Samsung Apps profile for faster purchases in the future.
· Set your phone to only view apps that run on your handset.
· See all of your past purchases and downloads. Download them again if you need to.
· Search by keyword to get results listed in order of popularity.
· CPU: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz processor or higher
· Minimum memory: 1.00 GB
· Free hard drive space: At least 500 MB
· Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (600), 32 bit or above
· Net Framework 3.5 SP1
· Windows Media Player 10 or later
· ActiveSync(Windows XP), Device Center (Windows Vista)
· DirectX 9.0C
What’s New in This Release:
· Improved user interface
· Added an option to seamlessly transfer data from non-Samsung devices
Atsisiųsti ( 77.4 MB / Windows OS )