Šia programa iš savo kompiuterio pašalinsime besikartojančius failus. Programai nurodysime diską, o ši patikrins ir suras vieno pavadinimo ar dydžio failus, kurios galėsime ištrinti.
A simple duplicate file cleaning application
CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files. Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, time, date and location.
Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
With CloneSpy you can process files which:
· are duplicates
· are duplicates and have the same file name
· have the same file name
· have the same file name and (approximately) the same size
· are zero bytes long
CloneSpy offers you a complete mechanism for determining which duplicate or same-name files should be removed. It is also possible to leave this decision up to the individual user.
CloneSpy can handle equal files by:
· deleting redundant files
· moving redundant files to a specific folder
· exporting a list of all equal files without removing any files
· deferring file operations on redundant files to a batch file where you can apply arbitrary file operations
With CloneSpy you can build checksum files from files on CDs (or even on hard drives, etc.) and use them to check whether these files already exist on your system. The checksum files will prevent you from having to play DJ every time you search for duplicates!
What’s New in This Release:
· Added: Zero length files can now be handled as normal files (see Time + Size tab of the Option window).
· Added: Checksums can now be exported by using %c in the export list format (see Export tab of the Options window).
· Added: Folders in a pool can now be explored in the Add folder window.
· Added: Default command line parameters can now be specified in the registy.
· Modified: The tree view of the View CSC-file window is now generated faster.
· Modified: The uninstaller now removes CloneSpy.ini for better cleanup.
· Modified: If errors occur while all sibling folders are added to a pool in the Add folder window then more precise error messages are shown.
· Modified: If a settings file cannot be loaded at startup then a more precise error message is shown.
· Modified: The symbol used as digit group separator for large numbers is now taken from the locale settings of the user.
· Modified: Windows 98se and Windows ME are no longer supported (regression since v2.5).
· Fixed: The check boxes in…
Atsisiųsti ( 758 KB / Windows OS )