Programa, skirta automatiškai išjungti kompiuterį su keletą režimų.
A utility to automate the shut down, with several modes
Portable AMP WinOFF is a handy utility designed to enable you to schedule computer shutdowns, with several shutdown conditions and fully configurable.
Note: Free for personal and non-profit use.
Here are some key features of „Portable AMP WinOFF“:
Several modes/conditions for shutdown planification:
· At certain date/time (e.g. 12:00 AM).
· After a period of time (e.g. 1 hour and 15 minutes).
· When there isn’t user activity (i.e. no mouse/keyboard input).
· When there isn’t CPU activity.
· When there isn’t network activity.
Option of set several conditions at the same time for the planification. Examples:
· Shut down at 08:00 PM or when there is no user activity for 15 minutes.
· Shut down when the CPU load is below than 1% and the network transfer is below than 1Kb/s.
· Several types of shutdown: power off, restart, close session, lock session, administrative shutdown/restart, sleep and hibernate.
· Immediate shutdown and session lock from the taskbar icon menu.
· Several security options including anti-close protection and password protected access to the configuration.
· Option of showing a display with the active shutdown planification.
· Option of executing a program, capturing the desktop, and/or hang up the modem before the shutdown.
· Command line support for batch processing.
· Dual English/Spanish version.
Atsisiųsti iš ČIA (798 KB / Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 )