Norime išplėsti kompiuterio atmintį? Tuomet turime žinoti, kokio tipo plokštės įdiegtos mūsų dėžėje. Nedidukė „Speccy Portable“ padės greitai išsiaiškinti, kokios dalys sudaro kompiuterį.
An advanced System Information tool for your PC
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there’s a problem!
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It can surely be viewed as such, but this application will also assist regular users, with their everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory’s already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you’ve already got.
If you’re going to be selling your PC, you can use Speccy to quickly list out the components. Or, if you’re buying a PC, you can use Speccy to check that the computer has what the label says it has.
What’s New in This Release:
· Added Find feature.
· Snapshot (.speccy) files are now associated with Speccy.exe.
· Improved detection of Antivirus applications.
· Improved reading of motherboard system temperatures.
· Fixed bug that could cause DLL not to initialize on some older systems.
· Improved accuracy of Network Shares in Vista and Windows 7.
· Improved memory management in graph rendering.
· UPS Battery Time Remaining format is now easier to read (hh:mm:ss).
· Lots of language tweaks.
· Minor bug fixes.
Atsisiųsti ( 3.5 MB / Windows OS )