Failų valdymo įrankis su kuriuo galėsite pervardinti dideles failų grupes.
FileBot is a simple tool designed for mass-renaming of files, download of episode lists from TV.com, TVRage or AniDB, analyzing a folder (number of files and total size for each file type), creating and checking of SFV files.
Now, you can make use of this handy and easy-to-use instrument to manage all your files in no time at all.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of „FileBot“:
· A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
· Platform-independent and straight-forward application deployment
· Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
· Fetch episode lists from TVRage, AniDB, TV.com, IMDb or TheTVDB
· Pretty nifty file / episode matching
· Series / Anime name auto-detection
· Powerful and highly customizable episode formatting
· MediaInfo optional
· Reverse rename files using internal history or the original torrent file
· First class anime support
· Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles, Subscene, Sublight or SubtitleSource
· Auto-extract zip and rar archives
· Integrated subtitle viewer for srt, ass and sub files
· Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
· Aware of checksums that are embedded in the filename
· common in anime releases
· Directly compare two or more directory trees
· Auto-lookup of any existing file verification