Kompiuteryje per ilgą laiką prisikaupia daug programų. Dėl to dirbdami kompiuteriu turime knistis kompiuteryje, kad surastume reikalingą programą. Dėl šios priežasties sugaištame daug laiko. Dėl to ir buvo sukurta ši programa. Dėka jos galėsime vienu pelės paspaudimu atidaryti norimą programą. Taip sutaupysime laiką ir pinigus.
NET Framework 3.5
A great application launcher
SliderDock is a freeware Windows application launcher that creates fully configurable rings on your desktop to easily launch a program.
Although it may take a while to set up the tool and the apps included in the so-called rings, SliderDock can significantly improve your workflow, letting you choose an executable file on the go.
In order to make the configuration process a breeze, drag and drop support is also available, so it’s enough to drag and drop an icon to add it to a ring.
What’s more, the desktop rings can be controlled with the mouse wheel and thus select an app to launch, while also providing multiple effects to enhance the whole process.
You can create multiple rings and choose the one you wish to access either with a keyboard shortcut or by right-clicking the Tray icon, but more settings are available in the options screen.
Besides the fact that you can customize the appearance of the app, SliderDock also lets you tweak the ring and icon size, with more advanced controls, such as rotation speed and animation quality, also available.
There are several hotkeys are your disposal, including those to rotate the rings or simply jump from one ring to another. Plus, several effects can be selected through a dedicated menu, so make sure you have a look in there too.
SliderDock works fine on all Windows versions, but it could slow down the computer a little bit in case some effects are being used. In fact, the app even warns the user that CPU performance may be affected in sometimes, so in case you notice major slowdowns, check the settings screen for a fix.
All in all, SliderDock is an interesting app launcher that deserves a chance, not only because it’s free, but also thanks to the fact that it provides so many customization options. More interface tweaking settings would come in handy though.
Here are some key features of „SliderDock“:
· Simple drag and drop function to add an icon
· quickly launch an application
· use the mouse wheel to let the icons come to you
· multiple rings to allow you to group the icons any way you wish
· smooth animations during icons rotation
· support drag and drop of virtual folder such as „my computer“ and „recycle bin“
· Highlight effect around selected icon
· customizable icons(compatible with objectdock and rocketdock icons)
· Hide/Unhide application with the use of a shortcut key
· Possibility to control the dock with keyboard shortcuts.
· Different set of icons and configuration for each user.
· Reordering icons through simple drag and drop feature.
· Fully Customizable.
· Shader Effects when the mouse enter an icon.
· low memory footprint when hidden
· advance portable mode included.
· easy to use.
· NET Framework 3.5 SP1
What’s New in This Release:
· fix drag and drop not accepted on some computers.
· fix mouse wheel activate shortcut when shortcut key is none.
· get startIn path when dropping an exe file
· added icon information display on the description box
· grey out the run at startup option when portable mode is activated.
· added Version system to the config file.
· changed the topmost checkbox to a multi choice option.
Atsisiųsti ( 5 MB / Windows OS )