Lipnūs lapeliai Jūsų darbalaukiui.
Stickies is a very easy to use Windows application that allows you to take notes straight from your desktop, providing a great amount of features to enhance the whole experience.
First of all, the program can very well play the role of a reminder, which means you can write down a note and set a time and date for a reminder. Plus, it supports recurring, but also priorities for each sticky note.
If you wish to share your notes, you can do that using the built-in TCP/IP network support, or the SMTP email server, which are both great for those who want to send a note with just a few clicks. The app can play sounds every time a file is received, while a separate feature gives you the power to create a friend list and save your favorite contacts.
Additionally, Stickies comes with an integrated backup feature for easy saving of your important notes, but also with hiding tools for keeping some of the notes away from the desktop.
The settings menu is quite impressive and comprises options regarding almost every single feature of the app, which means that you can set up appearance, network, email, PDAs for file transfers to mobile devices, alerts and hotkeys.
And speaking of hotkeys, you’re allowed to use keyboard shortcuts for creating a new sticky either using the standard settings or the clipboard content, for showing and hiding notes or just for revealing secret stickies.
Of course, Stickies is far from becoming a resource hog and works like a charm no matter the Windows version installed on your computer.
As a conclusion, Stickies does its job very well and impresses mostly thanks to the great amount of features it provides. Plus, it boasts a nice interface and simple tools addressed to both beginners and those more experienced.
Here are some key features of „Stickies“:
· Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
· Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
· Stickies can snap to each others edges to keep them lined up
Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client:
· Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
· Play a sound file on receive
· Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies
· Favourite friends, and custom lists can be made
· Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
· Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
· Stickies can be transferred to and from your Palm or PPC PDA.
· International language support
· Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not touch the registry
What’s New in This Release:
· Windows 8 is now recognised by Stickies so the correct font list is displayed
· The Stickies installer now puts an icon on the Start screen under Windows 8
· Maximum text in a sticky raised from 265000 to 614400 characters