Jing programa skirta tam kas dažnai daro ekrano nuotraukas Taip pat ji gali padaryti jūsų norimus darbalaukio vaizdo įrašus, įskaitant ir žaidimus. Nuotrauką galėsite išsaugoti .PNG formatu, o vaizdo įrašas išsisaugos .SWF formatu. Šio įrankio filmavimo kokybė yra gera. Tai reiškia, kad nėra trukdžių filmuojant. Tačiau norint pradėti naudotis programa jums reikės įrašyti savo el. paštą.
.Net Framework 4.0
Jing is a simple-to-use software which enables you to easily and quickly share snapshots and video recordings with other users.
Upon initialization, you are required to create an account (don’t worry, you don’t have to access your email account in order to confirm it).
The interface of the application is clean, elegant and intuitive. So, after you define the capturing area (fixed area or selected window), you can choose between taking a snapshot (PNG) and recording a video (SWF).
All you have to do is specify an output file name and save the respective image or video on your computer, or set Jing to automatically upload it on Screencast.com. Its file path or web address is immediately stored in the clipboard.
In addition, you can draw frames or arrows, write text and create highlights on a snapshot, in order to point something out to a friend, as well as view a history of snapshots and recordings (with thumbnails).
In the „Preferences“ area you can manage your email account, set a capture key for pictures and videos, configure proxy settings, select an audio input device, customize buttons, enable Jing to automatically run at system startup, hide the Jing sun, and more.
The software takes up a high amount of system resources, can guide you to a comprehensive guide with snapshots online and shows you an interactive video tutorial when you first initialize it. No errors have popped up during our tests and Jing did not freeze or crash.
The quality of the images, audio and videos is excellent, and the tool has a very good response time. We highly recommend Jing to all users who are looking to speed up their online-sharing process.
Here are some key features of „Jing“:
Capture what you see:
· Initiate a capture by clicking Jing’s happy, always-ready „sun“ icon…or pressing a hotkey of your choice. You can capture a window, pane, or region. (Tip: click and drag to select a region.)
Make a point:
· Need to emphasize or explain? Mark up your screenshot with a basic text box, arrow, highlight, or rectangle.
· Just tell Jing where to send the screenshot and it’s there and ready to share. When you send to a destination like Screencast or Flickr, Jing even places a hyperlink on your clipboard.
No need to wait:
· Simply paste (CTRL-V or Command-V) the link into an IM chat, email, forum post, Twitter, anywhere…and when the person clicks it they see your freshly-uploaded screenshot. Like magic.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
What’s New in This Release:
· Correctly run on non-US formatted date systems
· Ability to install and run on 64-bit systems (we still run in 32-bit mode)
· Limit to a single copy of Jing running on a machine
· Fixed: Problems when registering with a product called Growl. We don’t currently support Growl, but this version avoids a conflict
· Fixed: Large videos can now be shared. We had problems with videos over 20 megabytes
· Fixed: Deleting items from your History after you have deleted them via Screencast