Tai yra tikrai įdomi programa skirta kurti interaktyviąsias taikomąsias programas, leidžiančias vienu metu prie kompiuterio prijungti 25 peles vienu metu.
NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Expression Blend
Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010
Laisvų USB jungčių
Build applications that enable up to 25 individual mouse devices
The Windows MultiPoint Mouse SDK was designed to be a development framework that allows developers to build applications that enable up to 25 individual mouse devices to work simultaneously on one computer. As a developer, you can use the MultiPoint Mouse SDK to create educational applications that take advantage of collaborative learning methodologies.
In schools with minimum infrastructure, MultiPoint Mouse greatly enhances the shared computing experience. Initial pilot programs conducted in India by Microsoft Research show that for certain subjects, MultiPoint Mouse can enhance learning when compared to a 1:1 computing scenario.
MultiPoint Mouse should not be confused with applications that allow multiple people to control multiple mouse devices to perform standard operations. In those cases, the system traditionally cannot identify which mouse has made which changes, and there is normally no option for controlling the permissions of the various devices.
MultiPoint Mouse is a development framework that enables developers to build applications to take advantage of multiple mouse devices, including the ability to handle mouse clicks from different users independently and to assign different permissions to each mouse. For example, the mouse belonging to a teacher in a learning application might need additional permissions to control the activity.
· NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Microsoft Expression Blend
· Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010
· Two to four mouse devices for testing
· USB ports on the computer
What’s New in This Release:
New features in Windows Multipoint Mouse SDK 1.5.1 compared with version 1.5:
· Improved performance on low-end modern hardware, especially Atom-based netbooks.
· Improved device detection (PS/2, trackpad, and Bluetooth mouse devices are now supported).
New features in Windows Multipoint Mouse SDK 1.5 compared with version 1.1:
· Now supports Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
· Now supports 32-bit and 64-bit applications and operating systems by leveraging AnyCPU Intermediate Language (IL).
· New cursor capabilities were added: you can specify a cursor color, assign a custom image to a cursor, or hide cursors.
· New templates for Visual Studio 2008 were added to simplify the creation of MultiPoint Mouse applications.
· The namespace changed from Microsoft.MultiPoint to Microsoft.Multipoint to comply with capitalization conventions for .NET.
· The number of DLLs was reduced from five to two (Microsoft.Multipoint.Sdk.dll and
Atsisiųsti ( 1.8 MB / Windows OS )